Thursday, February 13, 2014

#IAMSMALLANDSIMPLE

WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION

I may not be too much.
I am Small and Simple.
I may not be the best.
But I can do amazing things.
 I am Small and Simple.
I don't need to rely on myself.
I rely on something more.
I am Small and Simple.
You might think I'm foolish.
You might think I'm insane.
But I know that I can do this.
 I am Small and Simple.


So what does this all mean?
We see these athletes on TV who do things that seem superhuman. We see celebrities and actors and singers and models that are unnaturally "beautiful." We see incredible people do incredible things all around us, and almost always we think that we could never ever be that kind of people.

Well, I don't know about you, But I ain't thinking like that anymore.

 Because I know what I really am.

I AM SMALL AND SIMPLE.

I'm nothing terribly special. I'm pretty good at sports. I have a decent singing voice. I can hold my own on the dance floor. I'm terrible at remembering names. I'm not even very good at blogging.

But I am a Son of God.

He is my strength, His grace and mercy give me the power to do everything I can to bring about good. But I'm not the only Small and Simple one here.

You are to.

But by Small and Simple things are great things come.

Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise (Alma 37:6)

Be a part of this revolution. Comment below or Post how you are small and simple on my Facebook page with the Hashtag #IamSmallandSimple   (Find me on Facebook: Elder Kyle Ward or @ https://www.facebook.com/kyle.ward.503)

No comments:

Post a Comment